Drew enjoyed very much hanging out with my brother-in-law, Greg, and went with him to the barber shop a couple of times. On the second trip, Greg sent me this lovely photo in a text message:
I was shocked at first, but it actually is pretty cool looking. And it's just hair.
I didn't mind it to the point that when we went down last week to pick the boys up, I allowed all of them to go and get fancy cuts, while I watched the twins. In addition to the barber tightening up the freestyle design above, she also cut Drew's name into his head which is what he wanted at first anyway.

Davon got the Washington Nationals logo (which are also his initials) and a free style design:


Dylan got his mohawk tightened up (because it was getting a bit out of control) and a freestyle design on one side
and that daggone Dallas star on the other (at least that's what he says it is)

Dominic even got in on the styling with his favorite character, Elmo.
As you can see, she is very talented. Greg and Carlos pulled a picture of Elmo up on Greg's phone and she was able to replicate it pretty successfully I must say.
Now this is not the style really up here in the DMV, but all the boys were getting some major compliments on their fancy 'dos while we were in SC. So much so I may have to see if Jordan (their MD barber) can hook them up.



LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete